THIS EVENT HAS NOW FINISHED go back to event page
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Pavilion tonight to see Eddie Izzard Force Majeure Al Fresco
Here is some important information for you to read before you arrive :
1. The gig will go ahead despite the British weather
2. There will be no refunds unless the gig is cancelled
3. Only food and drink purchased in the arena will be allowed on the terrace, in the building or on the roof. Try our £10 BBQ menu (see below) and our new house beer Estrella Damm. Please bring cash to purchase food and drink. Due to some telephone masts going down in the area, the signal here is currently weak and paying by card may take some time and hold you and everyone else up. Outside food and bars open from 6.30pm, food service closes at 8.30pm.
4. The £20 ticket holders will be seated on the ground on the terrace with only a few deckchairs available on a first-come, first-served basis. We will be selling waterproof ponchos if you forget your own! Umbrellas are not permitted as these will prevent other people from seeing the stage. Please bring your own blanket and a cushion to sit on and put on warm and waterproof clothes, festival style! We regret that your own seating or deckchairs are not allowed.
5. Smoking is not permitted at any point within the arena area.
6. Box Office closes at 9pm. Only ticket holders will be permitted to enter the building and arena. £20 ticket holders will not be permitted upstairs. The toilets are on the ground floor.
7. Bags may be subject to random searches as you enter the arena.
BBQ Plate £10
Choose three from the following:
Fish and King Prawn Kebab
Haloumi and Vegetable Kebab
Homemade Potato Salad
Tomato and Basil Salad
We are proud to support local businesses. The meat for this barbeque is supplied by Gunne Butchers, Bexhill
We do hope you enjoy what will surely be a great evening!