NOW ON GENERAL SALE
Members Priority booking: Wednesday 24 August, 12noon Not a Member?
General Sale: Thursday 25 August, 10am
This Sunday, 28 August
Direct from the West End to Bexhill on Sea, DLWP's Honorary Patron Eddie Izzard returns to the De La Warr Pavilion with Force Majeure: Reloaded.
Al fresco - performing with the sea, the sunset and the famous Bexhill Colonnade Domes as his backdrop. BBQ available - see below for menu.
£20 adult, £10 under 18s (limited tickets): ground seating on the south terrace
£30: chair seating on the balcony SOLD OUT
All proceeds from the evening go to the De La Warr Pavilion Charitable Trust
Building closes: 4pm
Age restriction: 15years+
Please read these terms & conditions before booking
1. The gig will go ahead despite the British weather
2. There will be no refunds unless the gig is cancelled
3. The £20 ticket holders will be seated on the ground on the terrace. Please bring your own blanket and a cushion to sit on and put on warm and waterproof clothes, festival style! We regret that we cannot allow your own chairs, stools, beanbags or deckchairs - you will be asked to take these items back home and return without them. Umbrellas are not permitted as these will prevent other people from seeing the stage. We will be selling waterproof ponchos for £1 if you forget your own!
4. Only food and drink purchased in the arena will be allowed on the terrace, in the building, and in the arena. Try our £10 BBQ menu. Cash only. Outside food and bars open from 5.30pm, food service closes at 7.30pm.
5. Smoking is not permitted at any point within the arena area.
6. Box Office closes at 8.30pm. Only ticket holders will be permitted to enter the building and arena. £20/£10 ticket holders will not be permitted upstairs. The toilets are on the ground floor.
7. Bags may be subject to random searches as you enter the arena.
BBQ / Hog Roast Menu
Available on Auditorium Terrace 5.30pm – 7.30pm
£10.00 per person
Cider marinated Hog Roast & apple sauce
BBQ Pulled Beef & fresh horseradish cream
Halloumi with roasted veg & pesto
Tomato, basil & red onion salad
Mixed leaf salad
Homemade relish/sauces selection
Also choose between
Continental potato salad
Sundried tomato couscous
Looking to stay overnight?
Why not book at Seaspray Rooms, directly opposite the Pavilion.
Seaspray Rooms is located on the Bexhill seafront, with nine individually designed boutique rooms, over 3-levels, all with private en-suite walk-in showers (or modern shower / baths), flat screen tv, tea and coffee making facilities, WiFi, fresh linen, towels, a choice of full English breakfast (or pastries) above the vibrant Rocksalt Bar & Brasserie.
Prices range between £85-£120
Tel: 01424 213133
Check out one of our rooms on Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/14602830?guests=1&s=wYTzTzQy